Here is an excellent video to start with. It will get you started thinking what life would be like without the conveniences and infrastructure that we have become accustomed to in the United States.
- Start getting in the habit of looking at your everyday living and imagine what you would do when your electricity shuts off for long periods of time.
- What happens to the food in the refrigerator?
- What happens when the water is shut off or contaminated?
- What do you do for cooling in the middle of a heat wave?
- What do you do for heat in the middle of the winter with no gas or electricity?
- What happens when there is a run on the grocery stores and they are closed or looted?
- What happens when there is a run on the banks and you no longer have access to your funds?
- What happens when you have roving bands of looters and starving people?
Just the start of some things to think about.
You do realize how completely spoiled we are here in tHe united states don’t you?
Out thanks to AnalyticalSurvival for the use of this video
Kind of a neat small package that can be thrown in a backpack or car glove box so that if you get in a survival situation while hiking, fishing, camping, hunting, or if there is the Zombie apocalypse and you have to run, you have some things that might save your life. I for one will opt for the all-inclusive-resort. 🙂 Also, the guy is a little short on electrical knowledge when you get to that part.